
We recently went to Disneyland for my mother-in-law's birthday. It was just the girls (daughter and both daughter-in-laws) and grandkids (all three). It was Charlotte and Audrey's first time and they had so much fun! It's hard to see that in the pictures...I think they were a little distracted by everything going on, but they can't wait to go back..."with Daddy???" as they would say when I ask them if they want to go to Mickey Mouse's house again.
(From left: Karen, Charlotte, DeeDee, Nikki, Ezra, Audrey and Me)

Both Charlotte and Audrey's favorite ride was Dumbo. If you ask Audrey what her favorite ride was she'll answer Dumbo, but quickly follow it by "but Pirates scared me". We took them on Pirates of the Caribbean and I guess it was a little traumatic for them :(

Aren't they a happy bunch!

Toon Town...they loved all of the cars.

Audrey Grace!

Charlotte was pretty much a Grandma's girl all day long.

They were so excited at the idea of meeting Mickey Mouse, and as soon as they saw him, it was like they completely shut down. They wouldn't even look at him! Audrey did not lift her head off my shoulder till we left the room. They were excited to see the characters, but were scared to get close to any of them...I hope it's just a phase.

My cutie-pie nephew Ezra.

Audrey and I are trying to reenact the excitement of riding in the teacups (since it is so hard to get a good picture while actually on the ride). Charlotte wasn't having any of it...I guess she thought she was too cool to participate:)

At the end of the day, my mother-in-law bought all the grandkids Mickey Mouse ears. Thanks Grandma DeeDee!
1 comment:
How fun. Dennam was the same way with the characters when we went over a year ago. He liked seeing them from far away but there was no way he would go near them. Funny.
Post a Comment