Charlotte and Rick playing t-ball
The kids were having a hard time with the pinata. The girls
decided to make it a team effort attack it together. Audrey used
a bat while MacKenzie held the pinata so Charlotte could hit it
with her hand....no success. Justin's (the birthday boy) uncle
finally busted it open after about 30 minutes of letting the kids try.
Showing Mommy the loot! They had no idea that candy
came out of the pinata or that you could eat it...they were
perfectly content just collecting it and putting in their party bags.


3 comments:
What a fun day!! I have the cutest picture of Charlotte and Mackenzie it looks as if they are in deep conversation/or coming up with a plan...its super adorable!!
I love how everyone has posted about Justin's party except for his own mom! I guess I better get on that. Anyway, we are so glad you guys were able to celebrate with us. Justin sure does love his 3 little girlfriends. He saw Audrey's picture in your first post and said "Charlotte." I said no that's Audrey but I guess it's close enough!
So happy I chanced across your blog. Your family is growing and it's fun to see. Tell DeeDee & Sam hi for us. We are serving in the Palmyra Temple. Our blog is paulmarjean.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment