Sunday, June 22, 2008

Blueberry Farm


Yesterday we went to pick blueberries at the Temecula Berry Co. The girls had so much fun! They were very excited that they got to carry their own little buckets. Charlotte did such a good job picking only the ripe berries...she was very focused. Audrey was just happy to be outside doing something. She did a pretty good job too...only a few green berries in the bunch :)



The blueberries are very yummy. Fresh-picked are the best! We wanted to wait till we got home to eat them so we could wash them first, but we caught Charlotte sneaking them. Who knows how many she had. The girls are excited to help me make Bluberry Buckwheat Pancakes tomorrow for dinner!









4 comments:

deannah said...

So cute! Wish we could have joined you guys. When does the season start/end?

Cheryl said...

What fun! And what a tasty/healthy treat! I don't blame Charlotte.

Klare said...

How fun!! I don't think I have ever picked berries in my life. Hmm...we might have to do that.

indymartin said...

Darn it. Wish we could have come too! How were the pancakes?