Saturday, June 18, 2011

the graduates

On June 7th, Charlotte and Audrey graduated from preschool. The preschool put on the CUTEST program filled lots on singing and dancing. The theme was "Animation Celebration". Everybody sang a song from an animated movie. The girls sang a duet to "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" from Cinderella. They did such a good job! The preschool had a dance teacher come in to teach them routines. All the girls at the preschool did a ballet dance.






(with Ms. Donna and Ms. Sylvia)
The girls have had a blast these last two years. They will miss their teachers and all of their friends. I can't believe how much they have grown and learned. Their teachers have done such a great job prepping them for kindergarten.....I just wish someone would prep me because I am not quite ready to let them go!

No comments: