
Grant turned a year on May 23rd. Where did this last year go? Words cannot express how much joy he has brought into all of our lives. I feel silly for worrying that I wouldn't love another child as much as I loved the girls. I had four years, two months and five days with just Charlotte and Audrey, but on the day Grant was born, my heart made soooo much room for him. Actually, everyone thinks I love him the most! Obviously I don't; he's just my baby boy:)
Grant, I LOVE ...
your big toothy smile,
when you dance (even if there is no music),
your big belly laughs,
the way you smile and kick your feet when I put you down for a nap,
your chubby thighs,
that you try to make me laugh any chance you get,
that you bully your older sisters,
your kissable cheeks,
that you have to look at a book when you get your diaper changed,
that you'll smile at a complete stranger,
your long eyelashes,
that you have a zillion nicknames (and that you'll answer to all of them),
when you pick up the remote and point it at the TV,
your big round eyes (even though I have no idea what color they are),
that at two months you weighed as much as your sisters did at a year,
how handsome you look in a shirt with a collar,
how much you adore your sisters,
the fact that this list could go on and on,
YOU


3 comments:
Love this post. So cute!
he is sooooooo cute!
I LOVE this post! I can't wait to meet our own little boy. 2 months to go. thanks for sharing doll!
Post a Comment