Sometimes I can't believe how much they look alike! Grant got to participate in Grandma DeeDee's annual Easter egg hunt This picture cracks me up. I was trying to get all of the older cousins to take a picture after the egg hunt. My girls said it was too bright so I'd have them close their eyes until right before I took the picture. Obviously, NOBODY was listening to me when I said to look at me and smile. Besides being Easter, one of the main reasons we made the trip was to meet our new nephew Degan Nikolas Keller. What a cutie pie!
Rick and I met in college and were married in July 2002. We welcomed our beautiful twin girls Charlotte and Audrey in March of 2006. They are as different as can be....and we love that! In May of 2010, Grant joined our family. He is such a sweetheart. We are so blessed to have three amazing children!
No comments:
Post a Comment