Today is Rick's birthday. The girls and I made a banner for him.
During dinner I asked the girls to share what they like most about their daddy and why.
Audrey-"I love his face because that way I can give him kisses"
Charlotte- "I love when he gives me kisses because me love him"
Charlotte told Rick during dinner what we got him for his b-day. I should have told her not to say anything. I know better. They only keep secrets if you specifically tell them it's a secret. Rick just laughed.
After dinner we sang Happy Birthday to him and enjoyed some yummy cake. Audrey finished her cake before all of us (she got the sweet tooth from her daddy). Then the girls made Rick play their My Little Pony board game with them before they went to bed. It was a good night.
Happy Birthday Rick!


2 comments:
So cute. Happy Birthday, Rick! Must say, we actually remembered. I wonder why? Nice banner, Sam!
Happy Birthday Rick. I say we all go to Disneyland (when the block out days end) to celebrate mine and Rick's birthdays. Good idea huh?
Post a Comment