Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween





This year the girls were cowgirls. I'm a little biased, but I think they were the cutest cowgirls ever! Grandmas DeeDee made their little vests for them. Thanks Grandma DeeDee!

Our Halloween festivities started on Thursday night when we went to our church's Trunk-or-Treat.
This is the first year that the girls got the whole candy thing. Charlotte kept saying "more candy" and Audrey was so polite by saying "thank you" to everyone. Audrey also enjoyed playing games for candy. They were excited that their friend Justin (Yoda) could come since he just moved to another town.





On Halloween we went to the Allen's for some trick-or-treating, dinner and to see their new home. We tried taking cute pics of all the kids, but it's so hard to get three toddlers and a baby to all look and smile at the same time! Baby Elizabeth was Princess Leia to compliment big brother Justin's Yoda costume. So cute!










Trick-or Treat! Unfortunately none of the kids could say it, so I hid off to the side and said it for them:)

I asked the girls to show me their candy. Audrey had the right idea, but Charlotte wanted to look at her candy instead. It was a great Halloween for us!

5 comments:

Allen Family said...

I love how Justin snuck into that picture of you and the girls at the trunk or treat. I also love that you had to rub it in that we moved to a different town. Sad. Oh and by the way I looked on google maps, we are exactly 7 miles from your house. Our old houses were 4.2 miles apart so in reality we only moved 2.8 miles away.

Allen Family said...

P.S. Cute pics!

Allen Family said...

P.P.S. For anyone reading these comments, this is Sam's friend who makes wierd comments (as Sam told me today). :)

Cheryl said...

Sam your girls are pretty adorable as cowgirls! Sounds like fun! I can't believe they'll be 3 this next spring! Wow.
oh, and to "the allen family" aka "Sams friend who makes weird comments", on a blog, all comments (from friends are good comments)

Shawntel said...

Your girls were definitely the cutest for sure! I love their boots! Yee Haw!