Friday, August 22, 2008

This one's for you Katie!

I want to wish my dear friend Katie a Happy Birthday today. You have been such a great friend to me for the past 2 1/2 years. I am so glad we're friends and that our kids love each other so much. We will most likely be related one day, we just haven't figured out who Justin will choose :) You crack me up and we always have so much fun together. Here is a tribute to some recent good times!

At a wedding reception last weekend. Justin (her mini-me) snuck into the picture. He is so cute! By the way, this is the same recption that I was talking about in my last post....I don't wear the same outfit everyday:) A little too much Martinelli's
Katie's words: "Acting a little too silly."
Last night we went to The Melting Pot for Katie's birthday. Katie was so excited....especially about the cheese fondue! Here is a picture of us enjoying it. We had a blast!

1 comment:

Allen Family said...

Ahhh I am a great friend! Haha just kidding. I'm so thankful for the visiting teaching program because without it we may not have gotten to know each other! Actually, I'm pretty sure we would have sooner or later because we're both that awesome. :) I have so much fun with you (it feels like we are in high school sometimes--can you imagine if we were friends in high school? We would have had some "crazy" times). Anyway, I had so much fun last night. Thank you so much for celebrating my birthday with me. We now have a ton more memories to laugh about! Look how much cheese I have on my bread in that picture. It looks like I just have a spoonful of cheese, nothing else!