
If there's one thing our girls love, it's to eat!Everyone's always comment-ing on how well they eat. I get "Wow, your girls sure eat a lot!" a lot! I think everyone is shocked because they are so little. In fact there is one meal I make that I split evenly between the four of us. Crazy huh? Most of the time I'd say they each eat 1/3 to 1/2 of what Rick and I eat. When it comes to planning meals, I just consider us a family of 3 adults.

On top of eating a lot, they also will eat just about anything. Sure we have our days (especially if they are in an unfamiliar place), but we can honestly say that we do not struggle with picky eaters...just in every other department...j/k.... well kind of:)
On this particular night, they were enjoying turkey, havarti cheese, fire-roasted red peppers, fresh spinach and chive and cilantro yogurt dip wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla. Yum! They each had their own wrap! Whenever we have spinach, Audrey loves to pick it out the and eat it first. In this picture she has got it all over her face and in her hands. Charlotte eats more like an adult and doesn't pick apart her food. Although Audrey's eating style is much messier, we don't really care because the end result is the same.....clean plates, full bellies and happy girls!
2 comments:
Okay I'm so jealous! It's hard enough to get Justin to eat all of his peanut butter & jelly sandwich let alone spinach?!?! I'm praying Elizabeth is an awesome eater. I'm thinking I will just send my kids to your house for meals. Can you work your magic on them?
They are too cute!! I'm suprised you can get them to wear bibs...Kenzie never has and at this point there is really no reason to...
Post a Comment