Yeah!!! A new post. Love these pics. How are you going to choose which ones to put in your house? They're all adorable.
Side note: I'm really getting annoyed that I made 3 new posts on Monday and it's not showing up on anyone's feed. What's up with that? All my hard work for nothing!
Rick and I met in college and were married in July 2002. We welcomed our beautiful twin girls Charlotte and Audrey in March of 2006. They are as different as can be....and we love that! In May of 2010, Grant joined our family. He is such a sweetheart. We are so blessed to have three amazing children!
3 comments:
Yeah!!! A new post. Love these pics. How are you going to choose which ones to put in your house? They're all adorable.
Side note: I'm really getting annoyed that I made 3 new posts on Monday and it's not showing up on anyone's feed. What's up with that? All my hard work for nothing!
Love your family:)
What awesome pictures! I love that one of you and Grant. SO adorable! I love them all, but that one's just got lots of personality :)
Post a Comment