
I can't believe our little girls turned 5 today!
Naturally, they've been excited for their birthday for a while(they pretty much haven't stopped talking about it since Christmas!), but this morning I asked the girls if they were happy to finally be five today. These answers are so typical of each of them.Audrey: "Ya, but I sure am going to miss being four"
Charlotte: "I can't wait till I'm nine so I can get married and have babies!!!!!!" (Ya, cuz that's what happens when we turn nine!)
Happy Birthday Girls!


3 comments:
They are beautiful. I can't believe they are five, but then that is how life seems to go!
Charlotte's answer cracks me up...Kenzie asked me shortly after waking up on her birthday when she was gonna be SIX....sigh...Happy Birthday girls!!! Hope your day is super fabulous!!!
Hahaha! Those are fabulous comments. So glad you recorded them. I was just looking at the calendar and thinking it was the girls' birthdays! Congrats on being a parent for 5 years now!
Post a Comment