Saturday, January 22, 2011

holidays 2010

We spent this Christmas with the Kellers. Even though everyone (except us) lives close by, we all spent the night at Grandpa and Grandma's so the grand kids could all be together on Christmas morning.
Christmas Eve 2010
(thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the matching pj's)



Christmas morning
The girls got soooo many wonderful presents. These dolls were one of their favorites (from Aunt Karen, Uncle Nate and Joey). Other favs include a dollhouse from Grandma and Grandpa and their very own cameras from Santa.
I wanted a family pic in front of the tree, but I didn't realize till after that we almost completely blocked the tree! Oh well

Just the boys
Joey, Grant and Ezra.

Lots of cousin time...and long days. We had so much fun!
After we spent a few days with the Kellers we came home and celebrated Christmas with my family
The kids were VERY spoiled this year...not just with presents, but with lots of love too!

1 comment:

Allen Family said...

Cute pictures. Love the matching pjs. Is it just me or do Ezra and Audrey look alike? Maybe the eyes? The picture in front of the tree made me laugh. When I first saw it I thought you took it in front of a big box or something. Then I read your explanation. :)