We kicked off Thanksgiving this year with the girls' preschool Thanksgiving Feast.
Grandma Elsa came to see the girls sing again this year.
Grandma DeeDee, Aunt Karen and Joey were kind enough to drive all the way to watch the performance and eat with us. Unfortunately, it was so COLD this year....hence the over-sized jackets and tears.
Thanksgiving Day
Black Friday 2010 Katie and I decided that instead of getting up super early for the deals, we'd just never go to sleep. We were out from 11:45pm till 4:00 am, then we had to wake up in a couple of hours to feed our babies....good times!
Rick and I met in college and were married in July 2002. We welcomed our beautiful twin girls Charlotte and Audrey in March of 2006. They are as different as can be....and we love that! In May of 2010, Grant joined our family. He is such a sweetheart. We are so blessed to have three amazing children!
1 comment:
I'm in love with your yellow striped shirt!
I had so much fun shopping with you (even though we probably spent the least amount of money out of people out that early)! Good times.
Post a Comment