Tuesday, November 16, 2010

halloween 2010

One of the girls' favorite movies is The Wizard of Oz. I was thrilled when they told me they wanted to be Dorothy and Glenda for Halloween (mostly because it was a good sign that they are finally growing out of the Disney Princess obsession phase!). Sticking with the theme, Grant was the Cowardly Lion. My amazing mother-in-law sewed all their costumes. She also made our nephews' costumes. Ezra was the Tinman and Joey was the Scarecrow. Cute huh?
The whole family came to our ward Trunk-or-Treat so all the grandkids could be together. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pics of all of them at the Trunk-or-Treat, but I had my friend take some pics of them before we left. I will post those soon. Here pics of the girls and Grant.


The Allens came over on Halloween.
Getting six kids 4 and under to take a picture wasn't easy. Katie managed to get the only decent one. The kids had a blast and as always, my girls are already planning what they want to be for Halloween next year:)

No comments: