Oh my goodness, I knew I left someone off when I had to redo my entire blog! It was you :-( SO glad I came across your blog AGAIN! I added you back...so sorry. Your girls are SO cute!!! And Grant, SO cute too! Love those chubby cheeks ;-)
Rick and I met in college and were married in July 2002. We welcomed our beautiful twin girls Charlotte and Audrey in March of 2006. They are as different as can be....and we love that! In May of 2010, Grant joined our family. He is such a sweetheart. We are so blessed to have three amazing children!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, I knew I left someone off when I had to redo my entire blog! It was you :-( SO glad I came across your blog AGAIN! I added you back...so sorry. Your girls are SO cute!!! And Grant, SO cute too! Love those chubby cheeks ;-)
Post a Comment