I have been taking pictures of Grant on his monthly "birthdays". I only wish I had done this with the girls. It's neat to see how much he has changed...he'll be 4 months next week!
oh my gosh. love all of these pictures. so fun to see how he's changed. i think he looks just like rick on the 3 months top left picture. but maybe it's just the receding hair line. haha. sorry rick.
Rick and I met in college and were married in July 2002. We welcomed our beautiful twin girls Charlotte and Audrey in March of 2006. They are as different as can be....and we love that! In May of 2010, Grant joined our family. He is such a sweetheart. We are so blessed to have three amazing children!
1 comment:
oh my gosh. love all of these pictures. so fun to see how he's changed. i think he looks just like rick on the 3 months top left picture. but maybe it's just the receding hair line. haha. sorry rick.
Post a Comment