Rick and I met in college and were married in July 2002. We welcomed our beautiful twin girls Charlotte and Audrey in March of 2006. They are as different as can be....and we love that! In May of 2010, Grant joined our family. He is such a sweetheart. We are so blessed to have three amazing children!
7 comments:
Congratulations! It looks like he has two very proud big sisters. They're going to take very good care of him!
Congrats!!!! He's a cutie! How fun for you guys to have another little baby, and just 1. I'm sure it will feel much easier! Congrats!
Oh my gosh. He is so cute! And your right, he does look like Charlotte. Love his squishiness. Can't wait till his BFF is born. :)
Congratulations. Hope all is going well for you guys.
He's so handsome! Congratulations!!!
Thanks for posting pictures! He's adorable!! Can't wait to see him in person when he's even bigger. :) Congratulations!
wow, what a big guy! he is amazing. I hope you are getting some sleep.
Congrats!!!!! Can't wait to see him in person!!
Post a Comment