That's so cute!!! She will probably end up having more hair than Charlotte one day! haha. My sister Paige had horrible hair growing up. Now, her hair is the most gorgeous, thickest, black mane you've ever seen!!! Congrats, Audrey!
I told her today that I love her ponytail and that it's curly like mine! She is so cute. I was cracking up at her at preschool for some reason today. Her mannerisms and the little things she does (like the way she sings and dances) are so adorable.
Rick and I met in college and were married in July 2002. We welcomed our beautiful twin girls Charlotte and Audrey in March of 2006. They are as different as can be....and we love that! In May of 2010, Grant joined our family. He is such a sweetheart. We are so blessed to have three amazing children!
6 comments:
Whoohoo!! its a darling little pony tail none the less :) Congrats!!
That's so cute!!! She will probably end up having more hair than Charlotte one day! haha. My sister Paige had horrible hair growing up. Now, her hair is the most gorgeous, thickest, black mane you've ever seen!!!
Congrats, Audrey!
Adorable!! Congrats. :)
I told her today that I love her ponytail and that it's curly like mine! She is so cute. I was cracking up at her at preschool for some reason today. Her mannerisms and the little things she does (like the way she sings and dances) are so adorable.
yeah!!! Your girls are sooo cute. I wish I could see you guys some time. We have a girl in our ward (same age) has less hair. Still cute though
That is one super cute pony tail! Love it!
Post a Comment