Wednesday, November 18, 2009

last two times

It was a sad day when our Disneyland passes expired. We wanted to make sure that we went a few more times before they did, so my friend Jamie and I took the girls in August and Rick and I took the girls in September.
Jamie was so sweet and bought the girls autograph books and pens because we were taking them to meet the princesses for the first time. I wasn't so sure about the hour long line, but it was so worth it...the girls were in heaven! I was surprised how much they enjoyed taking pictures with them and getting their autographs.

That day with Jamie, the girls both got to meet their favorite princesses. We stood in line twice just to make it happen! Audrey absolutely adores Cinderella and Charlotte loves Belle. They also got to meet Aurora, Ariel (whose real name happened to be Charlotte), Jasmine and Mulan. They both wanted to meet Snow White but she wasn't there. Luckily when we went back with Rick we stood in line again and she was there!


No comments: