Tuesday, April 21, 2009

easter

The easter bunny brought the girls piggy banks, flowers and bows for their hair, some cute ballerina bunnies and a pear for each of them.


I tried to get a cute picture of them together, but they decided to be silly the whole time. Still cute though.


Too funny
Our attempt at a family picture...still being silly

Grandma and Grandpa Bowen got Audrey a Belle doll and Charlotte a Sleeping Beauty doll. They both sing...which makes the girls happy.
They also got bubble wands that they played with after dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's. It was a great day.

3 comments:

Allen Family said...

Okay, those pictures turned out adorable. They really show their personalities. When you said you were late to church because you were trying to take the girls pictures I was thinking none of them came out good but they are all so cute!

And I love those piggy banks!

deannah said...

Beautiful pictures of your girls! And it's nice to see that dying eggs went well. I didn't even bother trying with Mason being so young. But you've convinced me to try it next year!

Cheryl said...

Sam I love all the fam pics, definitely cute! Oh and Ashby would love to have grandparents that provided such beautiful princess dolls! What lucky girls!